Current job offers
UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team we are looking for a UI/UX Designer (m/f/d).
You have a degree in communication, web or interaction design or a comparable professional training and already have some professional experience in the field of UI/UX design.
You have a very good understanding of brands and a strong sense of aesthetics.
We are an interdisciplinary branding and digital agency. We develop and design brands, products and digital platforms. We support companies in digital transformation and online marketing. We work in an agile, collaborative and results-oriented way.
These are your tasks:
– Creation of Designs and Conception (websites, services, apps and platforms).
– Creation of wireframes and interactive prototypes
– Development of visual concepts
– Coordination and communication with customers, developers and external service providers
What you should bring with you:
– At least two years of professional experience in UI/UX design.
– Experience with UX/UI tools (XD, Sketch. Figma, InVision, …) and Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
– Knowledge in WordPress and HTML / CSS is desirable
– You work in a solution-oriented and structured manner and have a high affinity for design systems
– You are fluent in English
What we offer you:
– Small team and flat hierarchies
– Workplace in our office in the Sternschanze (creative heart of Hamburg) or remote
– Pleasant working atmosphere
– Flexible and autonomous working hours
– Free drinks
– Fair salary
Sounds good? Then simply send a short application with examples of work, salary expectations and a possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.